lotr 30 day challenge | day 27 | a culture
Long ago the men of the mountain swore an oath to the last king of Gondor, to come to his aid, to fight. But when the time came, when Gondor’s need was dire, they fled, vanishing into the darkness of the mountain. And so Isildur cursed them, never to rest until they had fulfilled their pledge.
when people dont like lord of the rings because the movies are ‘long’
when people dont like lord of the rings because it has ‘too much fighting’
when people dont like lord of the rings
"fuck you Peter you can’t tell me what to do!"
the hobbit - minimalist posters
As promised, a thank you to all you wonderful followers.
- You must be following me! Because it’s a thank you for my followers. I will check!
- Reblogs and likes both count as an entry (So doing both gives you 2 chances)
- You can reblog as much as you want, but don’t spam too much kay :)
- No giveaway blogs!
- You got to have your ask box open, otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
There will be 3 winners, one item for each person.
- Moleskine, the Hobbit, limited edition notebook plain. Pocket size
- Moleskine, The Hobbit, limited edition notebook ruled. Pocket size
- A $50 gift certificate to redbubble.com, for the followers who might want something different than Tolkien related stuff :)
I’ll randomly choose 3 winners by the 25th of February, keep your askbox open!
I SHIP WORLDWIDE!
Good luck lovelies!
Guys I think we should start a new thing.
It would be like photo-bombing, but when you get in the background of someone’s picture you have to make a very concerned or confused expression.
We can call it Legolasing